Discover How Content Marketing Agencies Can Help You Grow Your Business and Execute on Your Ideas
Do you consider yourself somewhat entrepreneurial? Do you love reading the non-fiction business books and biographies of the leaders who have built successful companies?
If so, then it is very likely you are an Idea Machine. Someone who can hear the challenges of the people and come up with solid ideas on how best to overcome them and create a new stream of business for your company.
Someone who can hear the challenges of the people and come up with ideas on how best to overcome them. But not just overcome them, but create a new stream of business for your company.
Today we are going to show you how you can grow your business, execute on more of your ideas. You will also see how you can get a lot more done.
This is the reason content marketing agencies exist. It might be the solution you have been looking for.
The vast majority of companies we speak to on a daily basis tend to have the same common challenge. It makes no difference if you are a small start-up organisation or a large multinational player.
You already have an abundance of strategic ideas
As a Marketing manager, the truth is you already have a wealth of strategic ideas. Each of these ideas can help push your organisation to the next level.
Your thoughts may revolve around:
- a new lead generation campaign
- solving some pressing customer support issues;
- delivering a new nurturing campaign for existing customers;
- a new approach for your weekly newsletter;
- Or some press release ideas which must be presented to the media.
You need help with execution
Have you ever considered the demands placed on your marketing manager and their team on a daily basis?
While having the lovely burden of being partly responsible for the current and future success of the company, they are required to have their finger on the pulse across an incredibly diverse range of areas.
What does the marketing team get up to?
- running new lead generation campaigns
- updating Google Adwords
- engaging on social media
- writing press releases
- nurturing existing clients through the newsletter
- compiling reports for management
- planning the monthly meetup
- running SEO to get organic traffic; and
- planning the next industry trade show.
In addition to that, new ideas for implementation are coming at them from all angles, including their ideas.
Isolated thinking time
Execution and having the time to think about the flow for each campaign take quiet time. Isolated time to think strategically about maximising your efforts. Maximising every piece of content or marketing dollar being spent.
Have you ever wondered why some organisations can get so much done despite having what appears to be a small team?
Small and nimble teams can leverage their efforts efficiently. They do this by working alongside a team of professionals who can help bring their new ideas to life.
The real reason most organisations are held back
Most teams are not held back by a lack of ideas or talented staff, but instead, they are held back on their ability to execute on their plans due to lack of time.
Imagine how much progress you could make in the following 12 months if you were able to:
- Build all the essential landing pages for lead generation
- Create a suite of specific nurturing campaigns to help prospective customers along their buying journey
- Create more regular communication with your existing partners & clients
- Write all the press releases you have in mind for staff updates, company growth, revenue targets being hit and new & upcoming product releases
- Double the number of webinars run each month
- Better support the customer service team with how to videos & answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Build a better client retention program
The list could go on, and on but you get the idea.
How much could your organisation achieve if you had the time and resources to get more done?
How many more lives could you influence in a positive way with your products and services?
The number 1 reason content marketing agencies exist
This is the number 1 reason why content marketing agencies exist. To help you and your company grow faster. To achieve more success. Allowing you to reach out to more customers. To ensure your marketing manager can focus on their key areas of strength.
Spend a moment now to write down all the ideas you’d like to achieve over the next 12 months. What is the cost of getting it implemented? Then consider the opportunity cost to your company if you don’t act on them.
What are the biggest areas you currently struggle with when it comes to implementation?
What areas will add significant value to your business from a lead generation point of view?
If you would like to discuss this in more details, then get in touch today. We’d love to help.